"Celebrating 50 years of service
to the Tri-County Area."

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Inland Marine Insurance

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Inland Marine Insurance

Pennsylvania Inland Marine insurance was first created to cover goods transported over water. Now this policy has expanded to cover goods on land and is offered for Commercial or Personal property.

If you have valuable property that is transported from place to place on a regular basis, an Inland Marine policy from Bon-Sin Realty Company is an optional coverage which provides higher limits.

Inland Marine Insurance Options in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

A Commercial Inland Marine Floater ensures your property which is movable or transportable has a broader protection than what may be provided by the typical property policy. This affordable protection is for the tools, equipment, merchandise, and items you transport for your business no matter where they go or where they are located. You will be protected for damages caused by accidents, theft, vandalism, or total loss. These policies are almost always written on an all risk basis as opposed to named perils.

Pennsylvania Personal Inland Marine policies can expand the coverage in your home owners policy to protect your investments in items such as jewelry, furs, fine arts, cameras, musical instruments, collections, sports equipment, or computers. Items insured are usually of relatively high value and portable.

Contact Bon-Sin Realty Company and we can have one of our specialist determine your risk and design the best coverage for your valuables. We can service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.